LAST week brought good news for many of the students who completed VCE at South Gippsland Secondary College in Foster last year. Thirty-one of the students received offers for further education for 2016. The majority of the offers were the students’ first preferences.
Approximately 90 per cent of offers are made in the first round. A second round of offers will be made on February 4, with a few offers made later.
Five students are planning to defer so that they can work and/or travel. Several other students have been successful in gaining apprenticeships/traineeships and employment, among them Harvey Griggs, who was successful in his application for the sport and recreation traineeship at the college this year.
The first round offers received by the VCE class of 2015 are as follows:
- Anna Poletti – Fashion & Costume Design at Academy of Design;
- Brittany Roffey – Nursing/Paramedicine at Australian Catholic University;
- Kim Shaw – Accounting at Chisholm Institute;
- Ben Mahomed – Teaching Science/Science at Deakin University;
- Hannah Loader – Visual Arts at Deakin University;
- Lucinda Tracy – Arts at Deakin University;
- Kristina Stoitse – Occupational Therapy at Deakin University;
- Shannon Danckert – Exercise & Sport Science at Deakin University;
- Taylar Kerr – Primary Teaching at Deakin University;
- Tom Chester – Journalism at Deakin University;
- Brad Pulham – Sport Development/Management at Elite Athlete College;
- Georgia Busuttil – Nursing at Federation University;
- Kate Facey – Visual Arts at Federation University;
- Kirsten Shanks – Travel & Tourism at Gordon Institute;
- Ben Willder – Agriculture at GoTAFE;
- Matt McPhail – Agriculture at GoTAFE;
- Erin Leach – Animal & Veterinary Biosciences at La Trobe University;
- Adele Collins – Education /Secondary Science at Monash University;
- Harley McDonald-Eckersall – Arts at Monash University;
- Jesse Clifton – Arts at Monash University;
- Sharna Cumming – Education/Secondary Arts at Monash University;
- Ilana Jones – Medical Radiations /Medical Imaging at RMIT University;
- Kurt Jacobson – Interior Design at RMIT University;
- Lachie Chatfield – Screen & Media at RMIT University;
- Mikayla Spence – Architecture at RMIT University;
- Nic Jenkins – Entrepreneurship at RMIT University;
- Emma Fletcher – Biomedicine at University of Melbourne;
- Chloe Wood – Arts at University of Melbourne;
- Amy Ryan – Osteopathy at Victoria University;
- Darby Walker – Sport Management at Victoria University;
- Harvey Griggs – Sport Management at Victoria University.
Comments are disallowed for this post.
Comments are closed.