ENROLMENTS for three-year-old and four-year-old kindergarten in 2022 are opening soon.
Every child who turns three or four before 30 April 2021 is eligible to attend subsidised kindergarten next year but enrolments must be received by 30 June, 2021.
Over the next few weeks, Berry Street and South Gippsland Shire Council are running a series of free kindergarten enrolment information sessions for parents and carers to help navigate the enrolment process.
The information sessions will provide details on a number of topics, including:
- Subsidised three-year-old kinder for all South Gippsland residents
- Centralised enrolment process
- Allocation of preferences
- Support for children with special needs
- Child care subsidy schemes Alternative enrolment options for families without internet access
Each session will start at 11.00am and run for approximately one hour. There will also be a Q&A session with representatives from South Gippsland Shire Council’s Early Years teams. Other children and family members are welcome to attend.
The available dates and locations are:
- Tuesday, 4 May: Korumburra Library
- Tuesday,11 May: Foster Primary School
- Tuesday, 18 May: Mirboo North Primary School
- Tuesday, 4 May: Tarwin Lower Community Health Centre
Registration is necessary to keep in line with COVID density requirements for each venue. Please contact [email protected] to register your interest or with any further questions.
Comments are disallowed for this post.
Comments are closed.