Below is an excerpt from the 22.08 Rural Dwellings Policy
- An application for a dwelling must include:
- A site analysis outlining notable features of the site and surrounding area including
- topography, vegetation, existing buildings and works, roads (made and unmade), utility
- services, easements, soil type and other relevant features.
- A Whole Farm Plan with any application to use and develop a lot for a dwelling in association with an agricultural activity.
- A report that addresses this policy.
- A detailed set of plans, drawn to scale, showing:
- Site layout, including property access.
- Floor plans and elevations.
- External building materials and colours.
- Location of wastewater system and effluent fields
Taken into consideration should also be information on the South Gippsland Planning Scheme page.