THE very small cohort of Foster Secondary College Year 12 students who applied to continue on to further education in 2017 were very happy when the tertiary offers were made by VTAC last Wednesday. Most students received their first or second preferences.
Offers were as follows:
- Darcy Allen-Field – Photography (Commercial/Art/Photojournalism) at Photographic Studies College;
- Sharni Cripps – Biomedical Science at Deakin Uni;
- Karli Fieghert-Baxter – Sport Management at Victoria Uni;
- Mariah Lawrence – Osteopathy at Victoria Uni;
- Chelsea McGannon – Massage at Victoria Uni/TAFE;
- Jayden Migliorisi – Arts at Federation Uni;
- Keegan Orgill – Landscape Design at Swinburne Uni/TAFE;
- Daniel Ryan – Environmental and Conservation Science at Federation Uni;
- Evie Ryan – Psychology (Professional Stream) at Deakin Uni;
- Emma Watkins – Massage at Victoria Uni/TAFE;
- Louis Wheeler – Music at the University of Melbourne.
Most students intend to take up their offers this year. One or two will defer and work and travel for the year, having the option to take up their offer in 2018.
Mariah Lawrence has already accepted a prestigious offer from the Jason Coleman School of Dance.
A small number of second round offers will be made at 2pm on February 7.