KNOW where the publicly accessible automated external defibrillators (AEDs) are in your local area and how they work, and perhaps help save someone’s life.
AEDs are used in an emergency to help someone suffering from cardiac arrest or heart attack.
Ambulance Victoria wants people of every age and from all walks of life to learn how to use an AED and also how to perform cardio-pulmonary resuscitation (CPR), just in case.
AEDs come with full, easy to follow instructions.
In an emergency Ring 000 (triple zero) and ask for Ambulance Victoria, and AV operators will provide information and support to first-aiders before AV officers arrive on the scene.
Learn more about AEDs and CPR on the Ambulance Victoria website at www.ambulance.vic.gov.au
Corner Inlet District AEDs
Please advise The Mirror of the details of any other AEDs to be included on this list.
- Foster RSL, 46 Main Street, Foster, 24 hours
- Foster Men’s Shed, 133 Station Road, Foster, 24 hours
- Foster’s South Gippsland Hospital Community Health Centre, 87 Station Road, Foster, 24 hours
- Foster Football Netball Club, Foster Showgrounds, Station Road, Foster, 24 hours
- Foster Golf Club, Reserve Street, Foster, available 8.30 am to 9.30 pm Sun to Thurs; 8.30 am to 11 pm Fri to Sat
- Fish Creek Football Netball Club, John Terrill Memorial Reserve, Falls Road, Fish Creek, available during matches, training sessions, club events
- Fish Creek CFA Station, Falls Road, Fish Creek, 24 hours
- Wheelton Philanthropy, 665 Waratah Road, Fish Creek, 24 hours
- Sandy Point Community Centre, 107 Beach Parade, Sandy Point, available when Centre is open, plus 24-hour contact telephone numbers at front door
- Sandy Point Men’s Shed, corner Ocean View Parade and Surfers Walk, Sandy Point, (next to Sandy Point CFA Station), 24 hoursSandy Point General Store, 107 Beach Parade, Sandy Point, 24 hours
- Toora and District Bendigo Bank Community Bank, 48 Stanley Street, Toora, 24 hours
- Toora Pharmacy, corner South Gippsland Highway and Stanley Street, Toora, 24 hours
- Toora Tourist Park, 9 Welshpool Road, Toora, 24 hours
- Royal Standard Hotel, 69-71 Stanley Street, Toora, 11 am to 9 pm, 7 days
- Toora Football Netball Club, 90 Toora Jetty Road, Toora, available during matches, training sessions, club events
- Yanakie Community Hall, 3634 Meeniyan-Promontory Road, Yanakie, 24 hours
- Mount Best Community Hall, 5 Mt Best-Tin Mine Road, Mt Best, 24 hours
- Gippsland Ports, 84 Lewis Street, Port Welshpool Meeniyan Hall, 97 Whitelaw Street, Meeniyan, 24 hours
- Meeniyan Golf Club, 385 Meeniyan-Promontory Road, Meeniyan, 8.30 am to 4.30 pm daily
- Wilsons Promontory National Park Visitor Information Centre, Ring Road, Tidal River
- Yarram branch Ambulance Victoria, 134 Commercial Road, Yarram, 24 hours
Comments are disallowed for this post.
Comments are closed.