WITH Round One of Community Grants for 2022/23 opening on July 1, South Gippsland Shire’s Community Strengthening team are hitting the road to provide advice to the community.
During June and July, drop-in sessions will be held across the Shire where community organisations and individuals alike can come along and ask any questions they might have.
All drop-in sessions will be available between 9.30am and 3.30pm on the dates and at the locations listed below:
- Monday 6 June — Coal Creek Community Park and Museum, Korumburra.
- Wednesday 8 June — Mirboo North & Community Foundation’s Co-Space.
- Wednesday 15 June — Tarwin Lower Mechanics Institute.
- Friday 17 June — Council Chambers, Leongatha.
- Monday 20 June — Coal Creek Community Park and Museum, Korumburra.
- Wednesday 22 June — Manna Gum Community House, Foster.
- Monday 27 June — Sandy Point Community Centre.
- Wednesday 29 June — Uniting Church, Poowong.
- Monday 4 July — Council Meeting Room 2, Leongatha.
- Wednesday 6 July — Toora Library and Community Hall.
Community groups are more than welcome to call the team on 5662 9200 to book their space, but booking is not essential. For more information, please visit: www.southgippsland.vic.gov.au/grants
Comments are disallowed for this post.
Comments are closed.