From 26 December 2011 onwards, visitors will now be able to explore the following walking tracks near Tidal River:
- Norman Beach.
- South Norman / Biddy’s Track / Norman Pt.
- Squeaky Beach.
- Squeaky Beach Track.
- Tidal Overlook.
- Squeaky Beach via Picnic Bay.
- Picnic Bay.
- Pillar Point.
- Lilly Pilly Link Track.
- Lilly Pilly Gully Nature Walk.
- Lilly Pilly Gully Circuit.
- Mt Bishop Track.
- Millers Landing Nature Walk.
- Vereker Outlook.
- Millers Landing Link Track.
- Big Drift.
- Woodland Walk.
- Picnic Bay, Squeaky Beach, Tidal Overlook, Lilly Pilly Gully car park.
- Darby Saddle To Tongue Point.
- Darby River to Tongue Point.
- Darby River, Fairy Cove, Tongue Point, Darby Saddle Day Walk.
Tidal River is open for non-motorised watercraft only.
The southern section day walks and all overnight hikes including the Lighthouse and Sealers Cove will remain closed while extensive repair works and track alignments are carried out.
The following new guides have been produced for visitors to the park from 26 December onwards:
Wilsons Promontory National Park Visitor Guide
Wilsons Promontory National Park Walks Guide
Wilsons Promontory National Park Overnight Hikes
Wilsons Promontory National Park Tidal River Map
Wilsons Promontory National Park Accommodation & Camping Guide
For more information visit: Wilsons Promontory National Park