The work of building a brand new aged care facility in Foster is now in full swing, but to enable the project to be completed, Prom Country Aged Care has to raise $2.7 million over the next three years. That’s on top of the $9 million grant from the Commonwealth Government.
Prom Country Aged Care is inviting every community group, service club, sporting club, hobby group and/or individual to make a commitment to the building project by pledging to contribute a set amount of money each year for the next three years.
Come to an information session to learn how you can be part of the exciting community project and pledge your support.
- Foster – Monday 18.07.2011 – Community Health Centre – (8-9 pm)
- Toora – Wednesday 20.7.2011 – Toora Fire Brigade – (7-8 pm)
- Fish Creek – Monday 25.7.11 – Fish Creek Hall – (7-8 pm)
- Walkerville – Thursday 28.07.2011- Walkerville Hall – (3-4 pm)
- Meeniyan – Wednesday 3.08.2011 – Meeniyan Hall – (6-7 pm)
The running total of dollars pledged by our community will be announced at the official fund raising launch in August.
For more information please contact: Julie Need 0429 816 267 or Sandy Bucello 0417 585 676